My good friend Jessica tagged me in her post about her, so here you go 11 answers about me!
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo.
3. Post 11 random things about yourself/ answer the questions
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them
this is the only picture I could find of me on this computer... cute huh? haha!

1. What is one of your favorite meals you made in the last month? Recipe?
Baked Chicken Fajitas- seriously every mom should have this recipe!
2. What was one of your all time favorite dates?
Any with my husband, of course!
I think the date I remember the most was a group date, in the summer. We went ice skating, exchanged white elephant gifts surrounded by Christmas lights, and drank hot chocolate. It was so funny to do it in the total opposite season!
But I love when it works out that I can feed the boys dinner, put them to bed (or send them to the neighbors until we get them at bed time), cook something 'fancy' up, get all dressed up, Devin knocks on our door (after being banished to study on campus all night!), and we have a quiet, no rush at home, candle-lit dinner.
3. When did you do something brave?
agh! probably NEVER! haha!
4. Who is your favorite TV character?
Ms Frizzle! by far, but also Micheal Gary Scott (almost cried when he left The Office)
5. What do you want to name one of your children? Why?
We have a lot! I am weird about my children's names, I start picking as soon as we talk about having a baby. My name is my great grandma's maiden name so it's important to me to have them named after someone; even if it's just the middle name.
Amelia Joy- because that means I have a girl! haha! :-) We like the name Amelia, emie for short, and Joy for Devin's grandma Joyce. Or Eleanor after my grandma and Devin's great grandma (?), we'd call her Ellie. For a boy I like Baron, which is Devin's mom's maiden name, which is why Devin doesn't like it. And eventually we will have a little boy with the middle name Danger, after one of Devin's mission companions who's last name was Dangerfield.
6. Favorite breakfast meal?
Favorite- not possible to have ONE! I am a HUGE breakfast person. The standby is oatmeal- it's so versatile. But my favorites include a whole wheat bagel with cream cheese and strawberries, German pancakes with 'snow' (powdered sugar) and strawberries, french toast!, English muffin egg sandwiches, breakfast burritos... YUM!
Although bacon is rarely (if ever) on my list... I know, non-american right?
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
That's a hard one. Like I said I am named after my great-grandma so I love my name. However, it's pretty common, yet the spelling is different (lindsAy), so really it's just confusing! But I don't think I would change it because of my great-grandmother, and because I always know my great friends when they personally switch from calling me Lindsay to Linds. I am rarely ever asked if it's okay, and it doesn't happen often, people just do it and usually when we are good friends. It's like having a secret code to judge friendships! ;-)
8. Favorite Disney villain?
AHHH! None! How could you have a favorite? they all scare me! I'm a wimp. Maybe Cruela Devil, I mean if you're going to be evil and crazy, may as well go all out crazy with style!
9. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I have too many to list here, because getting all your clothes cut off you in a group of people really has no upsides.
10. Favorite type of food? (Italian? Mexican? etc.)
Americanized- I think the only authentic non-Americanized food I have had is Japanese Sushi.... I'll stick with my Americanized sushi, thank you!
11. Least favorite chore.
Cleaning the shower- but only because I ALWAYS forget about it; I like cleaning and organizing but my shower's job is to clean me, why should I have to clean it? :-)
Eleven questions:
1. What is one of your favorite meals you made in the last month? Recipe?
2. Something you couldn't live without (material)
3. Most memorable moment (other than baby birth/wedding/children)
4. Favorite childhood slang (ttyl, whatev, ect)
5. Most recent inspiring/favorite quote/scripture
6. Dream vacation
7. Best date ever
8. Worst date ever
9. Favorite song
10. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
11. What do you want to name one of your children? Why?
Sarah, Kayla, Angela, Simone, Lanae, Kirsten, Randee
0 comments:
Post a Comment