Saturday, November 9, 2013

uP UP and away

As I was preparing dinner, Grandpa came home radiating an energy. Skipping any chit-chat he said:
'Well I'm going out flying, you want to come?'

my jaw dropped, and the little girl inside me screamed YES! and bounced up and down... and then I realized Devin wasn't home to watch the boys and I had no idea when he would be. bummer. So I 'graciously' passed the opportunity to Levi:

it was exciting and nerve wracking watching them take off! but I was so glad that Levi was able to fly with his Great Grandpa! How many four years olds can say that!?! From then on Grandpa refered to him as his 'co-pilot'.
It's moments like these that make coming back to Idaho worth it! and I hope Levi remembers it for a life-time

AND

our little Owen is away! as he is now riding a bike, no training wheels... 3months shy of his third birthday! CRAZY; I blame Devin. He took them out to ride and came back in with a guilty smile... same as he did when Levi learned to ride without training wheels.


they both are growing so fast!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment