Thursday, November 14, 2013

'school bags'

because Levi is preschool age I decided to take things a little more seriously this year. To help the boys transition into more of a schedule routine instead of just a routine I let them put together 'school bags'

during the back-to-school sales Nana found cute Dr Seuss bags in the $1bins and I gathered supplies:
glue sticks
pencils
scissors
crayons
colored pencils
notebooks
and pencil grips*

these are all things I, luckily, can trust my boys with. So the bags are their responsibility; they get them out when needed and put them away. and my goodness! it is so nice to not have to get all the supplies by myself!
and the other night the boys decided to do their own craft. They pulled out their bags and created their own creations! :-) It was fun to watch.

Owen LOVES scissors... even if they frustrate him sometimes!

and Levi made 'shoes' 


*these are great little helpers to teach proper pencil grip
Product Details

0 comments:

Post a Comment