Levi was VERY distressed that we were not decorating for Halloween {I blame his Aunt Danielle, who decorates like a mad woman! :-)} so it became top priority after we moved in.
We didn't have internet right away and I did my best to pull this from memory...
I feel like it should be one of those 'nailed it' funnies you see when people compare themselves to pinterest perfection but it's not that bad right?? :-)
basically I took a large sheet of paper (like these but from the dollar store) drew a swirl, leaving a large oval/circle in the middle, cut it out, and drew circles for eyes, and a mouth that I let the boys color in.
Then we went to town coloring the front and back of one sheet orange and black. I then cut it out in a swirled shape and stretched it out between our two ghosts.
Levi likes it. :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment