I was worried about Yy and just doing yarn, but we found Farmer Brown Sheers His Sheep by Teri Sloat- it's awesomely educational! and funny. and this youtube video that goes from sheering the sheep to a little boy putting on a sweater his mother knit him from the wool all in 2minutes 36seconds. The best part was, I had balls of various colored yarn lying about and, after the clip was over Levi promptly picked up the red yarn and asked me to knit him a sweater. HA! I think I will for his eighteenth birthday or something just to be funny.
Levi laced a Y out of yarn and some mesh stuff I stole, with permission, from my mother-in-law. And we did this yarn painting (although getting the yarn to stick is harder than it seems, and was something we had to do in advance; if I didn't think it looked so cool I probably wouldn't do it again but we'll see), and last we had some fun measuring different lengths of yarn and putting them in order of longest to shortest, and we measured one that was the same height as Levi and glued that zig-zag-ish to a paper.
we LOVE painting!
0 comments:
Post a Comment