Sunday, August 19, 2012

We LOVE Books!

When Levi was Owen's age he LOVED books, but Owen hasn't been too into them yet and the thought occurred to me that maybe it's because the books we are getting are more geared to Levi's age. Not remembering Levi's favorites I referred to my past lists, and sure enough Owen loves books just like Levi, but books geared more for him. I was glad I had my list to refer to and have decided keep up with it. Here are some good ones we've recently found:
Danny and the Dinosaur by Syd Hoff

Press Here by Herve Tullet

A birthday for Cow by Jan Thomas

Cinderella by Marcia Brown
Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey 
File:MakeWayforDucklingsBookCover.jpg

A Sick Day for Amos McGee by Phillip C. Stead

Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons

Square Cat by Elizabeth Schoonmaker

The Big Book of Big Machines

A Dog A Boy and A Frog by Mercer May (and any others in this series)

The Three Little Rigs by David Gordon

0 comments:

Post a Comment