our ORANGE week
{minus a few!}
MONDAY
we mixed red and yellow in a bag to make orange
TUESDAY
we used that paint to make a lion head out of a paper plate
WEDNESDAY
we used a stapler to make an ORANGE pumpkin... which was destroyed before I got a picture
using a plastic spoon made a snowman with an ORANGE carrot nose
and we sang Once There Was A Snowman (Levi's favorite and yes that is how he wanted the nose on it!)
FRIDAY
we made an ORANGE octopus out of a foam bowl and pipe cleaners...
and something VERY exciting happened- Levi enjoyed the process and made a mess!!!!
This is exciting to me because when we first began this adventure, against all encouraging, he had a hard time finger-painting and 'getting messy' and now look at him!
Granted I totally might regret this later but right now I am LOVING it!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment