our GREEN week
MONDAY
we made hand-prints to show that blue and yellow make green
and then I let Levi smear the two colored paints together for fun
TUESDAY
I wrote the GREEN on a piece of green paper with glue and Levi poured green split peas over it, after tasting them
{and Owen smeared it, so it's not too easy to read!}
WEDNESDAY
The boys painted! and Levi and I turned an empty pudding cup into a Monster
{I planned on reading Go Away Big Green Monster, one of our favorite, but couldn't get it from the library in time}
THURSDAY
was bath night {no it's not the only bath night during the week} so I boiled noodles with green food coloring and threw them in the tub
Levi had a blast, while Owen refused to even get close
FRIDAY
I printed out these frogs on green paper and we role-played Five Speckled Frogs
{sorry no pictures}





0 comments:
Post a Comment