Sunday, November 6, 2011

FHE: Rever-ant

the theme for November Sharing Time is 'Reverence is Love and Respect for God'
and while at my sister's she gave this FHE lesson (scroll down until you see the green ant- words and art) and I thought what better way to teach reverence to our young primary children than through Grant the Ant- who Levi still talks about!

I took the art, removed some color to save on ink and to allow the children to color it. Copied the words, matched it with the art, and put it into a book format, and made a coloring page with disobedi-ant ants to cross out. And you better believe this will be used in our home evening one night!

{I don't know if there is a way to upload word documents, so if you want a copy of what I did to the original, just let me know!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment