For the boys and I Halloween started Friday, with Levi's Joy School Halloween Party, and ended Monday night, with our 'traditional' visit to Grandma and Grandpa Baron.
How our costumes came about: over a year ago I found a giraffe

costume in great condition at the DI for $3! I knew Levi was too big for it but I knew it would get used and you can't pass up something like that. So I bought it.
As Halloween approached I brainstormed, decided to make Levi into another 'exotic' animal, a tiger

(thank you Aunt Katie), and..... {drum roll}....
Devin and I became the Zookeepers! Because life at our home is a zoo {granted it would be more funny if we had three children because of the stereotype that goes with having three children but I did it anyway!}
WELCOME TO THE LINDSTROM FAMILY ZOO:


Saturday there we got together with friends and hit up the new Hemming Village for trick-or-treating, story time, and hay rides!
The group {minus two little ones}

Sticking their tongues out like the pumpkin below...


Waiting for Story Time!

Apparently Levi and I really get into Story Time! but...

...check out the story telling witch we were watching! She was AMAZING!!! She played the role wonderfully; she had the children intrigued and the adults laughing.

Getting ready for the hay ride...

On the hay ride... despite Levi's face, he said, 'this is REALLY fun' Owen on the other hand was clinging to Levi {nap time}

and Monday was the Ward Party, we skipped trick-or-treating because the boys were tired, Devin needed to study, and it was c-o-l-d! but we did get to visit G&G Baron


Happy Halloween everyone!
{ps didn't I tell you Levi's hair!!! SO WORTH IT!!!}
that's so cute!
ReplyDelete