Saturday, December 3, 2011

Family Home Evening

I set a goal back in September to have a meaningful Family Home Evening every Monday. The deal was, Devin took the first Monday of every month to play/do a physical activity with us, and I would do the lessons the rest of the month.
For some reason, him taking the time to play with the boys every first Monday has given me a sense of responsibility to prepare for the subsequent Mondays. (if my busy hubby can make time, so can I).

long story getting longer... I really like that Sharing Time has a monthly theme, and a corresponding lesson for each week of the month, and after looking at this site I decided that would be best for my little boys- giving them some repetition to help remember!

Now the plan is to post a monthly FHE outline of what we did or going to do for future reference! ENJOY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment