Levi was invited to his cousin's third birthday party while we were in Utah, so I put together an ABC book with pictures of him throughout the years!
{confession I am a terrible Aunt and only think of doing gifts if I am invited to the party- so you want a gift, invite me! haha! I plan to do better- just you watch}

This was a pretty inexpensive gift (more a gift of time than money). I printed the pictures for $1.89 (had a planned a week either it would have been $0.89), got the picture book with exactly 26 pages (including the insides of the front and back covers) for $1.00, and had the paper (making the cost hard to factor in). So I spent $2.89, and estimating in the cost of paper I assume it still would have been under $5.
HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY THAYDEN
{picture stolen from Simone's FB}



You are such a great aunt. SUPER cute!
ReplyDelete