Blessings that have brought tears to my eyes everyday for the past few weeks:
1. I am alive2. My boys are fine
3. My phone was within reach
4. I was just off the hospital exit
5. One of my paramedics always carries binkies as a personal policy
6. My husband's friend loaned him a car for a week
7. I was able to recieve a priesthood blessing while in the Emergency Room given by complete strangers, from a loving Heavenly Father
8. Stacie answered her phone at midnight- good friendships never die
9. My little sister loves me
10. My children have two wonderful grandmothers
11. Cathleen brought dinner without hesitation
12. Devin's professors are understanding
13. Stacie and Kirsten can braid hair
14. My ward is amazing
15. I was put on my dad's insurance 6 days prior to the accident
16. We have car insurance
17. Seminary was almost over {making it easier for Nana to come, but she would have forgotten her 'kids' for her daughter! if needed}
18. I only broke my leg and collar bone
19. FAMILY
20. I have an unwavering husband {he 'slept' in a chair by my side for six days in the hospital, did multiple 'nurse duties' in the middle of the night, held my hand, cried with me, ran his fingers through my hair, and loves me through it all}
and trust me there are many more! I am one truly blessed individual.
WOW. Lindsay, this is crazy. I seriously started crying as I read this, I am so touched by your calmness and your faith. Your humor and good spirit really shines through and it makes me miss you and want to be like you. Thank you for being amazing. Best of luck healing and I hope you feel much better soon. Love ya! PS your boys are darling :)
ReplyDelete