Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Crash: Pictures

My Honda Accord... so sad!!!
The driver side {apparently that little bar is all that kept me from the guardrail}

The boys' side... count your blessings!!!!

My collar bone... the piranha looking cord is for an EKG {I think}

My leg... although not as bad as my mom's and the opposite leg, a good family friend said 'She's looking more like her mom everyday' That made me laugh!!!

The rod that goes down the middle {crazy huh?} of my Tibia, and the plate that is screwed into my Fibula {plus a ton of staples}

My black eye- I have always wanted one... this was not quite what I anticipated! and, although I never lost consciousness, I have no idea what hit me.

From Dr. Jones 'When we said break a leg we were just kidding!'

smiley face candy bar gift from the Moss family... Devin thought it was funny to put it in the neck brace the paramedics let me keep!

I also received a beautiful bouquet of daisies and roses from my friends and neighbors,
a comfy robe from GG
coveted chocolate from Rosie!! {love!}
and countless notes, cookies, treats, gifts, dinners from friends

I am one blessed girl! THANK YOU to ALL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We heard the news way out here in PA and we're so glad you are all ok and not hurt worse. We're thinking of you and hoping for a speedy and sure recovery!

    ReplyDelete