Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One Busy Day

We weren't invited to the wedding....
That's right. I grew up with the kid.
Both Devin and I did.
Technically we're related (his sister married Devin's brother).
The best man just happened to be Devin's other brother.
But no, we weren't invited to the wedding!
RUDE! :-)

But we went and spent time with our three nieces and one nephew:

and Uncle Mark, who, according to Levi has 'come back to life, he's resserected' {apparently the Easter lessons went a little too far, and applied to those who disappear to WA for a few weeks and then come back for two days}:
Then we {clothing change} took off to the Art Museum for a FREE family day, with our friends the Diehls:

Then to the KITE FESTIVAL!!! sadly it snowed the day before, and although from the looks of my hair it looks windy, we had more than a few moments of no wind! resulting in probably half the kites as last year:

Then it was back {clothing change} to the wedding for the reception... which we stayed at long enough to say 'Hi' to the bride and groom, grab wedding cake {totally a must, and I'm not a cake person}, and head home for Devin's 'fight night'.

It was a pretty eventful day and I thought I did pretty good considering I remembered everything... the snacks, diapers, binkie, kites, socks, belts, ties, vests.... well almost everything, I forgot MY tennis-shoes {good thing I love these heels!}:

and my FAVORITE picture from the day:

Oh, Kimmie, you make me laugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment