Saturday Devin and I planned a group date-
the group- Devin, me, Levi, Megan, Kyle, Robin, Jessie
it was the Kite Festival in Idaho Falls so we packed lunches complete with a PB&J for each person to add to the childhood feel we were going for {I thought it was good practice since Devin and I are planning on six children}.
It was the perfect day for flying kites... it was sunny and windy- or maybe it was just another typical day in Idaho!


Levi has been sick for the past week and he really didn't like the wind

Getting ready to FLY


Robin and his date Jessie


Devin hitting Kyle with his kite


The 'wicked sweet' dragon kite

Moving to the sand
There happened to be a sand hill behind the field where we were flying kites- with one 'jumpable' area... we couldn't resist:



and we made sand castles... Devin's kite is flying out of his
Kyle dug a trench under Robin's and attacked

Megan and me... and Levi
The view from the sand

Kyle doing his 'kung-fu' moves....
...with his kite in his mouth

Levi trying to hide from the wind... and flying sand- his toes are by his chest... I felt like I was pregnant on the outside!
Thanks for a fun day everyone!
the group- Devin, me, Levi, Megan, Kyle, Robin, Jessie
Levi has been sick for the past week and he really didn't like the wind
Getting ready to FLY
Robin and his date Jessie
The 'wicked sweet' dragon kite
Moving to the sand
Levi trying to hide from the wind... and flying sand- his toes are by his chest... I felt like I was pregnant on the outside!
looks like fun!
ReplyDelete