Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Check-ups

we ALL went to the doctor today for Levi's two year checkup, Owen's one month, my six week, and Devin's mole- we were in and out in less than an hour... the JOYs of a family doctor.

We are happy to report we are all healthy!

Stats:

Levi
Height: 33.5 in (25th percentile)
Weight: 25 lbs 9 oz (20th percentile)
He is speaking really well and is a master at make belief. My favorite is when we comes up to me and calls me 'princess'... it started when I was making matching hats for all the boys on hat looms {pictures soon hopefully}. Levi thought they were better as crowns and proceeded to wear one around the house and insisted that I do them same. I had to explain to him that although he was a prince I was a princess. I have since returned the hat looms but he still calls me princess. He pretends to be a helicopter, put Spiderman in time-out, feeds his horses, goes to school, calls Mark on the phone, goes to Nana's, visits Addie, swims, fights his shadow, wrestles the bad guys and saves the day... just to name a few.

Owen
Height: 22.5 in (75th percentile)
Weight: 10 lbs 4 oz (50th percentile)
For those of you calculating Owen has in-fact gained 3 lbs and 6 oz since birth in less than 6weeks!! He's averaging over half a pound a week! I called him our little chunker at dinner, and laughed when Levi proceeded to call Owen and Daddy chunkers but about died when he turned on me!!! Apparently my Turbo Kick-boxing time hasn't paid off yet. Owen has been nicknamed 'bug' or 'littles' and is a wonderful little boy.

The boys (sorry it's blurry!)

1 comment:

  1. Calling you "princess" is so cute! He is such a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete