Saturday, October 16, 2010

Books and Toys

Here are the toys and books that I mentioned. Please feel free to email me {lindstrom.le@gmail.com} with questions as the pictures aren't great. Everything is in lightly used to very used (some books) condition but still usable. And just a reminder any toys or books that aren't taken will be given to children in need for Christmas!

Toys:

Two pink little Ponies, Set of Frisher-Price PeekaBoo blocks (more than pictured), {Levi nabbed the tractor train! Sorry}


LeapFrog Table Musical Table (similar to this), LeapFrog Baby (I couldn't find a description anywhere... it sings the ABCs, says Hello/Goodbye in a few lanuages, says colors, has a spinner things operated by a pull toy on back (Levi loves this!), and a tube to drop stuff in... a one red ball (there were three- just like the ones sitting on it but I only have one)), pull caterpillar (lights, music, animal noises), Xylophone, three piece animal train.

LeapFrog Leap's Phonics Library (similar/same), LeapFrog LeapPad (with three books and cartridges: One Bear in the Bedroom, Guess How Much I Love You, Mr. Brown Can Moo!), Little Einstein's music toy (similar/same), baby animal toy (sings, and makes animal noises), Tool set



{Levi nabbed the boat hammer ball toy- sorry!} Tickle me Elmo (same), stuffed Elmo, Rattle Lion and Elephant, Finger puppets (monkey, panda, deer/moose, lion, bear), LeapFrog Learning Friend Tad (same), small brown bear and cheerleader bear


Baby toys: wheeled Garaffe (middle spins, and clicks), Nesting toys (similar), Elmo Phone (same), Lion, monkey, ball, frog rattles, baby pooh block, set of keys, bunny rattle, Bright Starts butterfly rattle (twists and rattles), lamb blanket (underneath everything)


Books:

Six Christmas pop-up books, Three nursery rhymes pop-up books, Dora's book of Manners, The Frog Prince, a set of The Backyardiagins books, Jumbled, A horse to Love (Belle), Franklin's Neighborhood


Wish for a Fish, The Foot Book (board), Big Dog Little Dog (board), I am a Bunny, A book of Hugs, The Nose Book, Morris goes to School, I Know He Is There, Toy Story 2, Hickory Dickory Tickle and Bounce, (Foam cover board books) My Horse, This Little Piggy, Teddy Bear Teddy Bear


Fun to Learn (early words, time, shapes and colors, counting, opposites), The Magical Ballet Slippers (two of the same book- different colors), The Jungle, The Circus

Muppet Babies: I want to do that... and I want to have..., Sesame Beginnings: Nighty Night, Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street, Elmo, The Berenstain Bears A and B book, Winnie the Pooh set of five, Thomas and the School trip, The little Engine that Could

0 comments:

Post a Comment