Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn Begins

Today is the OFFICIAL start of Autumn (according to my calendar) and we have been celebrating accordingly!

Levi and I started our morning by mixing up a batch of Pumpkin Muffins (Pumpkin Patch Pancakes have been rescheduled for when Daddy can be with us) and while we waited for them to bake and cool we lit our Fall Festival Candle....


and started our crafts for the day {I went all over town trying to find brown butcher paper for this craft... I've discovered I'm going to have to come up with a substitution}.

After breakfast we worked on more crafts (pictures later), went out for a walk, and came home for lunch- a string cheese tree and strawberry chunk leaves {no that is not all he had for lunch but I thought this was a cute snack!}


Then is was nap-time, off to work, and then home for pumpkin (shaped) grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup, and apple slices.


Autumn Day was thoroughly enjoyed at our home!
HAPPY AUTUMN!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment