As Levi and I dashed around town this morning running errands and catching the circus {Elise did a wonderful job as a clown} the sunny sky was barely noticed, the crisp air barely breathed.
At last upon returning home {with new tires- Dad, and a package from the mail- Mom, and arms full of groceries} with Levi seated in this chair and food filling his belly, I opened my eyes, and ran to the windows! With a twist, and a flip, and a slide the heat was off and all the windows in the house were open- I CAN BREATHE!
Rexburg has shown me the true meaning of Spring cleaning... your days go from dark, and cold to bright, and sunny {not actually warm yet}. The sun shines it's face on places left unseen in the dark, the snow melts away revealing land that was once not there- and what does it all add up to: ONE BIG MESS- so out comes the broom, mop, dusting rag, and garbage can. WE ARE SPRING CLEANING!!! (in hopes that it lasts for more than just today!)
And when you are done, head over to my house.... hehe
ReplyDelete