Our 'Garden'- from the mind of me
2. then covered a small a sour cream container {used up, washed, and dried} with glue
3. then covered the glue with the torn up pieces of paper {adding more glue as neccessary}
4. while I traced the top of the container on green paper
5. cut out the circle a little larger than the tracing
6. punched random holes in it {nine to be exact- three for each girl}
7. then glued it on top of the container
8. while the girls then colored three and four leaf clovers {we had printed and cut out earlier}
8. I found nine straws and cut them varying lengths
9. then slit the tops
10. the girls slid their clovers down the slit in the straw and I placed the straw through the hole punch and wa-la your very own changeable year round indoor garden!
What I love at with idea is that it is versatile and so easy- when spring comes we can pluck out the clovers and replace them with tulips that the girls have colored- fall we can make leaves or pumpkins and winter we can do snowflakes- easy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment