Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Color of the week: WHITE

{Remember el-em-n-o-playschool? Well it's OWEN'S TURN! We are again starting with colors and are super pumped we have the aid if Pinterest this time! Oh what did we ever do without it}



Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the King's horses and all the King's men 
Couldn't put Humpty together again. 


To start off white week I created a red brick wall and an oval white egg. 
Owen drew a face on the egg, with a BIG  smily mouth, 

and then cut it up! 
(Love this face!)

Then, oddly enough after all that cutting, he glued the pieces back together again 

and used band aids to 'secure' the cracks. 

I was surprised at how fun, interactive, and learning filled this was. With the cutting, piecing, gluing, and bandaging- whoa! Fine motor and processing galore. 
It was so fun I had to make one for Levi (his I drew crack lines on for more scissor practice). 
Kylie even joined in a 'sensory play' with the bandage wrappers! 

(I wish you could see Owen's face better in this one but we were discussing the padded part of the bandaid, I stated how it was to catch the blood. He said, these are for blood?? Ha. These boys are fearful of blood- bumps, bruises, death defying moves, that's nothing but blood! Oh dear.)

My three littles working away! My heart melts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment