Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Tracing/Coloring Pages

I was excited when I found this Fall tracing Sheet on Pinterest, and I followed the link to find similar ones for other seasons YAY! but then when I went to the link again to print them out... the whole blog is gone ??? bummer!
So I made my own (no comments about my art abilities- they are simple preschool drawings)
I drew a pumpkin, leaf, candy-corn, and apple on a sheet of paper then placed another sheet of paper over it and traced it with dashed lines
The original I gave to Owen as a coloring page, and the dashed lines I gave to Levi to trace and color
then the boys got to cut out their artwork and tape it to the art wall


wa-la, simple, easy, and saved me some printer ink (and time being distracted on pinterest!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment