Friday, July 26, 2013

Mark&Danielle

Mark and Danielle came for a visit between semesters so Devin and I took them up to the Franklin Mine and Cemetery

Smiles with Uncle Marky Sparky....
 ... and now fists :-)

Devin LOVES to catch me, so I LOVE to pull faces he shakes his head at

Standing on the mine. Aren't they cute? (minus the fact that Danielle looks like she has an ear coming off her forehead... nice Mark)
that's better


and somewhere along the line we ran into a crazy lady... :-) I have no IDEA what this picture is about  





the old railway

that we climbed up to

 and Devin swung off of... with Levi still in his pack.... agh

 and this, kind of fun for me, the first picture is two months before I broke my leg, and the second picture is two years after (over the same BYU-I April semester break)

0 comments:

Post a Comment