1. our old school digital
2. my phone
3. Devin's i-touch
4. an i-phone that I use as a touch, that was given to us
we have too many electronics!
In the process I found our unofficial traditional Santa suit pictures!
We were given this Santa suit when I was pregnant with Levi and I think he has tried it on every year since!
Also, on the topic of Christmas we started a new tradition where the boys 'make' presents for each other. With Daddy they secretly cut out a motorcycle for the other, and then with me, painted them.
They were painted their favorite colors and had their age as the racing numbers... I was pretty impressed with how they turned out, but plan on giving the 'boys' more than three weeks before Christmas to get this done next year!
Expect more randomness in the next little while, as well as an update from letters Kk-Xx (we're almost done with the alphabet!!!!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment