my posting has been lacking and there are no pictures today but there are two things I want to remember from this month of December... (in chronological order)...
#1. (preface: Levi and I had talked about volcanoes, watched a youtube clip on some erupting, and I pointed out Mt. Rainier (a volcano visible from our kitchen). On December 21, 2012- the 'end of the world' because of the Mayan Calender ending, as I was cleaning up breakfast Levi parted the glass door curtains and asked, 'is that volcano shooting out lava?!' instantly I thought, what? the end of the world???? running to the door I looked out to see the sun rising over the hills slightly to the left of Rainier With a sigh of relief I explained that it was the sun and not lava and those were large rolling hills, and pointed to Rainier again reinforcing that was the volcano. That was close... ;-)
#2. After all the presents had been unwrapped Devin and I were sitting on the couch watching the boys play, and after later note checking with Devin I discovered the whole story. While the boys were playing, and I chatting with family, Devin called Levi over to the couch, snuggled him up and told him how much he loved him. Levi then said, 'Daddy, I have a surprise present for you' and then gave him a hug. Devin told him that was the best present ever. And then Levi wiggled over to me and told me the same thing and gave me a great big hug in his little arms! It's a surprise gift I will treasure always and never forget! We feel so lucky to have such a sweet boy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment