'Boy School' took a three week break due to weddings, receptions, and family. I used that time to change the schedule to cater more to the boys' learning levels and styles. Monday night I laid in bed, a stack of papers ready for our Tuesday Dd when I found myself reviewing Sister Beck's address.
My answer to why I had picked that address came as I awoke the next morning knowing I needed to teach Levi his letters on his own. My heart ached as I yearned for the opportunity to push myself, for when someone drops their child off twice a week with expectations you have little choice but to be disciplined in planning and organization. So with a sad heart I broke the news and began letter Dd with just Levi, and the joy felt in my heart one on one with him was, as always, worth everything.
I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who has a better path for me, and guides me onto that path through others.
0 comments:
Post a Comment