Friday, July 6, 2012

Goodbye Idaho/Picture upload

Leaving Idaho was bitter-sweet. Now we are in Washington now and moving on in (hopefully) the right direction. So I decided to upload the last of the pictures I have from 'Idaho living' and move on to our 'Washington Living'

I packed up a lot of the boys' toys earlier than I probably should have... moving might stress me out a little... so we came up with creative ways to play...
writing in salt- the boys love it and it's worth the mess, you should try it if you haven't 

we sold our fish and needed to clean the tank so while Owen took a nap Levi and I experimented with a Sink or Float game

and of course we had a water fight

This was Devin's idea... glow in the dark stars in the bath!
They LOVED it

 Again, Devin's idea, one more 'snowfall' before we left

our last trip to the library... or so I thought we managed one trip after this one! haha... I'm a little addicted!

 Looking at the solar eclipse with Great-Grandpa's welding mask and three pairs of sunglasses... the Lindstrom's are creative! 
 Great-Grandpa Lindstrom using both the glasses and mask!

Emptying our water supply

and one last 'Biking home with Daddy' from campus trip, well BYU-I campus.

Goodbye Idaho... until August when Uncle Marky Sparky gets married!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment