Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Implanted?

{I realize I haven't posted about Owen turning one yet, but....}

It was discovered about a week ago that I had a small, hard, bump below my bum on my left {ie broken} leg. It felt like a BB, as in I had been shot and the BB was left there. Devin and I decided to periodically check on it and make sure it didn't grow in size.

The other day I was cleaning out our closet, and found my beloved Seven jeans that were cut up by the paramedics. I decided to cut out a bum pocket for a shadow box or something and throw the rest. As I flipped the pants over I noticed a small hole below the left bum pocket.... that's odd, I wouldn't have worn these if there was a hole there; it must have happened in the accident.

Then last night as I was drifting off to sleep, I put two and two together! I'VE BEEN IMPLANTED by the paramedics for the government!!!! {the things I think when falling asleep}

This morning I grabbed my jeans from the trash and lined it up- the hole with the bump- sure enough. I dropped my sweats and had Devin examine the skin... there is a tiny scar!

If you're wondering how we did not notice this before... well other than the obvious broken leg, my whole left side, especially my bum! was thoroughly bruised. Man those people are sneaky!

Devin said it's not anything to make an apointment for, so anti-climatic, so come Februry 18th Levi and I will be marching into the doctor to see what has been inplanted in me... oh and to make sure Levi is growing correctly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment