I am tired,
but pushing myself to overcome the 'natural man'
I hurt,
but it's slightly less everyday
I limp,
but only after looonnngggg days
I get down on myself,
but I'm learning
Some days are easier than others
Sometimes my floors look worse than this:

Some mornings I wake up to this:

and Monday during Family Night we were discussing Heavenly Father and Jesus and Levi asked (as he does about everybody- he loves friends) if they could come to our house. We explained that they could but we would have to be really {extreme emphasis!} good. Levi thought this over, looked around, and said, "I don't want them to come over, our house is a mess!"
BUT everyday I have this:

{the jeep/belt tie-down is Devin's idea.... I just love how both boys are looking and smiling}
and a leg {I'll spare you a picture of that!}.
I am GRATEFUL! grateful to have two healthy little boys, to hear them laughing, to be the one to make them laugh. There is no greater joy in my life right now than their laughter- it heals my pain and gives me the energy to finish the day strong.
I am grateful for the priesthood. Without it I would not have healed so quickly, I would not have found the strength to care for my children, and I would not know, without a doubt, that one day I will walk and run normally again {alright normally for me!}.
how am I doing? GOOD.
0 comments:
Post a Comment