Monday, September 5, 2011

Iron Chef

Confession: we are white bread lovers! Technically any bread that is light and fluffy- that is why I never thought I would make bread because homemade bread just doesn't have that 'air' in it. Until I found my friend's wheat bread recipe, but we still wanted white bread from time to time! So I went on a search and for FHE awhile back we made an Amish White Bread and Julia Child's White bread.

But then I broke my leg {best excuse for everything! it's terrible, I think I should stop using it!}, and forgot which one we liked better so I mixed them up again.

There is something about measuring spoons that Levi loves! So to allow for me to get the breads done quickly I set him up.... and could NOT believe the way he posed for pictures!!!!

Watch out Iron Chef, this little man is coming your way! :-)


and this picture makes me so proud... he put all his little utensils into that little bowl all on his own!!!! Devin laughed when I showed him this picture and said someone's OCD is rubbing off on him.

{stay tuned to see what we did with his little Iron Chef creation}

We decided that we like the Amish bread better, it is not as heavy as Julia Child's and it's sweeter (if you couldn't tell by the amount of sugar you add in!)

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Yesterday we were with my inlaws and Adelyn started coloring, telling everyone the picture was for Levi. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete