Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recent Finds

My dear husband knows all to well my fake cursing noises as I just can't get that picture right with his mission camera. Yet I fight off any thoughts of buying a new one- we don't have the money, and it does work {when it wants to, and it's pulled in, and the lighting is perfect, and neither the 'photographer' or the 'object' move... at all}.

Devin is the king of deal findings {at least on electronics... I do the groceries}. And what did our 'king' find today {actually awhile ago but I got it today}? A Sony Cybershot DSC-S700

I really have no idea what that means... but I can take a picture of Levi WHILE he is spinning, in dim light, and get a non-blurry picture... see:

and then {now this was my find and price talk-down... Devin may find good deals but he is a softy and wont talk down} he let me get this beauty:

haha!
It looks terrible now but just you wait, a little paint, some crafts and coloring from the boys {or Levi and me for now} and it will be a beauty! I have wanted a cork-board for so long- ridiculous I know!

Total deal-finding-negotiating expenses: $23

That's right a $20 dollar camera and a $3 cork-board! The joys of moving/poor college students buying and selling!! BOO-YAH :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment