Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BOYS

{I was trying to think of a musical title for this post... I'm in a song stuck in my head mood... first it was 'Girls just wanna have fun'.... no... boys, boys, boys... 'Girls don't like Boys, Girls like cars money"...not so much..... 'Bad boys, bad boys'.... seriously I need some help with this!}

Owen turned two months! {see above post!} and that morning {alright the morning I got around to taking pictures} Devin got Owen dressed and I got Levi dressed and this was the result:

SERIOUSLY- we had no idea they would be matching {I honestly didn't even put together that they had matching shirts!!!}

Anyways so here are the boys together:
{Mom I think Owen's done}

and our little Levi posing after Owen had enough! and just being silly in Owen's car seat:
{again sorry about the blur but look at this post!!!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment