Aunt Kayla took some WONDERFUL two year pictures of Levi for us while we were in Utah and I couldn't help but notice similar facial expressions throughout these two years!
ENJOY! and special thanks to Aunt 'Kaya'
1month:
1 Year:
Levi is such a little joy in our life!
His vocabulary has expanded a lot lately and he surprises us with the sentences he puts together...
Should we get dressed? 'I wanna be naked for a little bit'
Do you want to take a nap? 'No, just play with my toys for now'
{one night he was on Devin's back} Let's go brush your teeth 'Runaway Daddy, RUNAWAY! Hurry quick!' (He's always asking to brush his teeth... I don't know what changed that day)
Should we go pick Daddy up from school so he doesn't have to walk in the cold? 'No he has shoes on'
'Let me hold my brother'
'Bye Mom I'm goin' to Nana's, I love you'
'I'm just doing homework, just doing homework'
'No bath for Baby Owen, I don't wan him scream'
What are you doing? 'uhh, nothing Mom, just nothing'
What do you want to do tonight? 'Play at Paxton's house. What you wan do tonight Mom?'
'Wha cha doing guys?'
I asked Devin, how does a direct deposit work? Levi answered, 'oh you just pause it' as he pointed to the DVD player
It's been a great 2 years!








0 comments:
Post a Comment