strands of hair sticking out in all directions {still not sure what to do with short hair}
mix-matched baggy sweats breaking all sorts of style rules {Merilee worthy}
One knock turns into two... THREE!!!
Everyone and their dog {is this an Enumclaw saying or just a Folk thing?} showed up
AHH!
At least the boys were BOTH bathed and dressed {in cute outfits if you don't mind my pride}.
BUT then it happened again today....
apparently I learned nothing.
sis~ I'm so proud of you. You did good. He is so cute. I wish that I could be there with ya. I love ya
ReplyDelete'Everyone and their dog' must be and Enumclaw thing. I hate it when that happens! Why can't people show up when your house is clean, and everyone looks cute?
ReplyDeleteLove all your posts. Looks like you and Devin are doing a great job! Levi is darling with Owen:)