{This time last year I realized that this year my husband would be 25, and I decided I was NOT ready for that. In my mind a twenty-five-year-old is supposed to have a house payment, all their children, and a dog! We are no where near that! As you get older you realize that ages you thought were OLD are rather young.}
25 things you may not know about my Hubby-dear:
1. Breakfast is a rarity in his life; unless we have bakery donuts
2. if he does eat breakfast, it's usually something I wouldn't call breakfast (egg salad for example)
3. He is a morning person, up with the sun, and can run off little sleep
4. but his favorite time to start classes is 9am
5. He loves being home, as is {almost} always home for dinner
6. Although he says he's out of shape, he still has more muscles than most people I know
7. He can quote The Office better than anyone I know
8. We don't go a whole day without at least one Office quote
9. He was throughly warned not to make Office quotes during labor
10. He still made them
11. The hardest part about living where we do is he signed a contract saying he wouldn't make any improvements
12. He's broken that part of the contract many times (bathroom door and mirror, dishwasher, deadbolt....)
13. We haven't come across something he can't fix and he's boughten, fixed, and resold items
14. He is still current on his Japanese
15. Although he almost flunked out of high school, he is too smart for most around us
16. He is extremely driven
17. The one thing that makes him the most happy (according to him) is making his wife happy
18. He is extremely creative (if you need a good laugh listen to him 'read' his version of a book to Levi)
19. He knows what looks good and he looks good
20. He is always up-to-date on the latest gadget
21. He cuts his own hair
22. You can always find his i-Touch in his left back pocket
23. Tang has become a necessity in his life
24. He LOVES being a daddy and goes out of his way to do things with his boys
25. He is completely different than the boy I married three years ago
A wonderful husband, terrific father, and my BEST friend.
I LOVE YOU DEVIN KAY LINDSTROM
Happy Birthday!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment