Tuesday, December 28, 2010

3 Years!

Three years ago we were sealed in the Seattle Washington temple!

That first year of marriage we lived in the smallest apartment I've ever seen (and loved it!), moved twice, and announced our pregnancy with Levi. We spent our anniversary at church- I taught Relief Society!

Our second year of marriage we expanded our family to three, traveled across the country for a summer, moved three times, and enjoyed watching Levi grow. We spent our anniversary packing and moving back to Idaho!

This, third year of marriage, we spent a whole year living in Rexburg (two different apartments), moved once, and announced our pregnancy with Owen.

We spent our anniversary at my sister's, who lovingly volunteered to watch Levi. We re-dipped (SLC has the closest Shane Co. to us) my ring, went out to REAL sushi! (and I am completely bummed I didn't take any pictures!), and then to Temple Square lights, Devin had never been!, where we held hands as newlyweds, and enjoyed the colors.
I can't believe it's been three years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment