Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stroller

Over the break Kayla, Queen of shopping, invited Sarah and I on a shopping adventure to Oh Baby in Enumclaw. I had no intentions of buying anything (as usual) and I ended up being the only one who bought anything (as usual).

There is just such a big difference between the used baby stores in WA compared to ID... clothes haven't been worn by 6 children before ending up on the rack. Levi is now stocked up until next winter (which means Owen is set for the next 2.5 years! I think I like this whole two weeks difference- same seasons, same sizes).

And here's my biggest purchase: A Joovy (Sit and Stand stroller) Caboose
http://pictures.factoryfast.net/images/Pictures/joovy/Joovy.jpg
I have been looking at these ever since I knew they existed and somewhat wished that I had bought one when Levi was born instead of my single. Sarah was the one who examined every inch of it, and in the end when she decided not to get it, I did- without so much as pushing it around first (good thing I have a sister who does all the dirty work for me).

It was impulsive! and since I don't have two children yet I worry about how much use I'll get out of it. And I LOVE my single! and as part of getting a new stroller Devin said I have to sell my single (which makes total sense); I am sad to see it go. But alas on to bigger and better things, and really the Joovy is not much bigger than my single (which is smaller than other strollers).


Even folded flat it's the same height wise, and only longer because of the tray and umbrella.


I am every excited to have another little one and use this to it's full potential.

0 comments:

Post a Comment