Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween: Our Chicken Family!

$1 table cloth+ white garbage bag+ cardboard+ plastic glove+ baby chick=
OUR CHICKEN FAMILY


Levi quickly caught on to trick-or-treating at our wards trunk-or-treat held on Saturday. He also learned that if he jumped and said 'cheep, cheep' he would get even more candy!


After trunk-or-treating we went and visited Grandpa and Grandma Baron (I got a pretty good chuckle out of Grandpa with my costume! I'm a mother hen sitting on my egg belly), and I got to do my favorite part of Halloween... pass out candy! I've neverlived in a housing development, and we had maybe two trick-or-treaters a year at our house, so opening the door every few minutes to see all the costumes, and relive that childhood excitement makes me smile! Devin thinks I'm crazy!


After visiting with Grandpa and Grandma Levi's friend Paxton showed up, as a dragon, and the two boys went trick-or-treating (on Halloween-eve! Only in ID/UT)! How cute is that!


Our sleepy chick at the end of an eventful night:

And I've decided to forget trunk-or-treating, the real thing is WAY more fun!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments: