I have made this with girls before with stirafoam plates and paints.... this time we used more of a plastic plate and crayons... not only was it what we had on hand but the plates have held up better and the crayons are less of a mess....
Items:
a plate for each child
crayons
hole punch
scissors
permanent marker (opt.)
1. I let the girls color thier hearts out on the back/bottom of the plate
2. using a straight edge (the folded edge of a card) and a pencil I drew dividing lines across the round bottom (stoping before the plate slopes downward to edge), making pizza slices
3. hole punch a hole as close to one of the lines as possible to use as a start point for cutting, cut out each line (the only hole punch on hand was the star one)
4. fold each pizza slice upward
5. add a personal touch and...
wa-la! {and NO Levi is not wearing the one that says 'Princess' on it}
0 comments:
Post a Comment