Monday, February 15, 2010

High Chair Cover

We recently were given a high chair; a well used, well loved high chair. I pulled the original cover off, gave the thing a good bath and was going to use it in it's cover-less skeleton state until I found this posting. As I made my cover I was a little disappointed in the lack of direction but I guess every highchair is different and I learned a lot from trial and error! :-) Here is my end result:

I think I had a yard of the stripe (which resulted in plenty of left over) and a 1/4 a yard of the circles (which I wish I had slightly more of- but it worked), and then I picked up a bag of quilt backing stuff (?) from the DI for $2! and 3 yards of double sided bias tape (just the right amount- about 5-6 inches left over).

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job!! I love it. I might have to try it someday.

    ReplyDelete