Monday, February 15, 2010

Boat Mobile

My sister Sarah made a gorgeous butterfly mobile for her little one on the way out of paper products similar to this one only more full and like I said gorgeous! The other day while making paper boats with the little girls for a craft/activity we were doing a light bulb turned on and the wheels in my mind started spinning... here is the result:

And then because it was made with a certain someone (someones?) in mind we added a personal touch so to speak! Congratulations on the new little one Shane and Simone!


Using the inner ring of a quilters loop (I think that is what they call it) found at the DI, some yarn, ribbon, fishing line, white and black card-stock, glue, white paint, and a whole lot of creativity we made it work!

1 comment:

  1. Cute. Isnt it fun trying to be crafty and creative?? (And most of the time, that is all I do... "try" with limited success) hehe.

    ReplyDelete