I don't like posting without pictures but I haven't posted in awhile so a quick update and I promise pictures next time.... oh but wait here's a video from sometime summer semester that has nothing to do with the present but now that the Deveraux family is hundreds of miles away we can show you what we really did while the parental units were gone! Ah- ha-ha! :-)
I think it's cute, but back to business-
We made it safely back to school although both parents were fearful of the icy passes... we put chains on once only to take them off as soon as was allowed (what's the fun in driving on ice at only 30 mph with chains??). Now we are all moved into our apartment that is twice the size of our last and wonderful. Pictures are to come soon I promise... I just have to hang a few more pictures- and find the camera!! :-)
TOH enjoys being back in school and using his mind and muscles (he's in a weight training class) instead of just his muscles! and I try to keep myself busy unpacking boxes and organizing everything (even the birth of our baby!).
well, that at least explains why Mirielle can't learn her colors!! it is all Devin's fault!!
ReplyDelete