Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our First Year Anniversary!!

It was very exciting to celebrate our first year anniversary- we no longer have to go by the months!!!
To celebrate we had cinnamon raisin french toast (our first breakfast together after being married) and then gave each other gift of paper (following the traditional anniversary gifts). TOH sent me on a scavenger hunt (clues written on paper), and each clue had a picture (printed on paper) with a cute little note about how much he loved me, and the end resulted in a cookbook (something about me needing to cook more or something I don't know!)... and his wife gave him a DAT (Dental Admissions Test) book- yes I know very exciting!
-Here are some pictures from the past year-

Just days before the wedding:


The wedding day (don't you love the shoes?):

Our first apartment (glad that's over with!):
Us playing a very intense game on campus:


Shortly after we gave each other hair cuts for family night (not the best idea):


Measuring... my stomach:


Watching TOH hard at work:


An oops moment:

Our favorite pass-time, especially when there is snow:


I love having my very best friend with me everyday and wouldn't trade it for the world- I can't wait to make another year of memories!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It was great to see you too! I can't wait to meet your little one :) Kinda cool that Jess and I had our babies so close, huh? We like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute! It makes me miss the beginning days of marriage. But don't worry, it lasts forever! I'm glad you found someone that you can have fun with. You sure deserve it!

    ReplyDelete