Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged!

I think my lovely sister tagged me, so here is a long list of things about me....

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse (which is lost in my room...TOH was being really sweet and cleaned up our room- sadly I can't find a thing!)

2. Your significant other? TOH- working hard in a tiny attic

3. Your hair? Brown, Thick, Long- just look at my mom's

4. Your mother? Nana- does any one know where she is, I never do!

5. Your father? Popi- um... busy, busy, busy!!!

6. Your favorite thing? Going on the jet ski with TOH (after I realize that I survived!)

7. Your dream last night? I don't know if this counts but for two nights in a row I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go to the bathroom SO bad... and then the past two nights in the middle of the night I wake up starving!!!! If I have dreams I can't remember them, Baby Squishy is preparing me for long nights!

8. Favorite drink? Chocolate milk... I drink it like the chocolate milk cow is being slaughtered tomorrow!!! :-)

9. Your dream/goal? Survive getting TOH through school, build our house, and have a lovely bunch of little TOH's driving me crazy!!! :-P

10. The room your in? Upon discussion we decided this is the dinning room- all rooms are under construction!

11. Your hobby? Right now- sleeping, eating, getting fat, wearing TOH's clothes.... and learning all about remodeling.

12. Your fear? Driving back to school while 7 months pregnant

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Baby Squishy graduating from Kindergarten, TOH graduating from Dental School, and hopefully working our way out of Dental School debt- the joys of adulthood!

14. What you're not? An elephant (although I feel like it).... or funny- although I try!

15. Muffins? I love to bake and eat them all the time- they are my favorite

16. One of your wish list items? straight white teeth- good thing TOH's going to be a dentist!

17. Where you grew up? Washington- born and raised... I am NOT a city girl!!!! My father-in-law called me such after I would not pee in the lake or go in the port-a-potty.... I'd rather go in the bushes thank you very much!!!

18. The last thing you did? Looked at cribs on Craig's list

19. What are you wearing? TOH's sweats, and jacket... but my own shirt and un-mentionables... and for a strange reason my skater shoes! I don't get dressed unless I leave the house... in which case I still wear TOH's clothes.

20. Favorite gadget? Our new GPS that we got as a late birthday/early Christmas present.... no more "I'm lost" phone calls from TOH.

21. Your pets? we left 3 fish in a pond

22. Your computer? Our laptop... named Prince Charming- much to TOH's dismay!

23. Your mood? .... lazy and loving it!

24. Missing someone? the Deveraux family- those girls are growing up without me!!!

25. Your car? Honda Accord- one day TOH wants an IS 300

26. Something you are not wearing? my own clothing

27. Favorite store? TOH's side of the closet, my in-laws/ parents pantry...I am a poor college student-I don't have money to go shopping

28. Love someone? TOH, Baby Squishy, and my six brothers and six sisters, my six nieces and one nephew and my parents and in-laws!!!

29. Your favorite color? light baby-ish yellow... it just makes me happy!

30. When is the last time you laughed? when discussing the answer to question #10

31. Last time you cried? most likely last night for no reason.... I'm so emotional!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And yep... I was talking about you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice miss 5 what you cant count you better fix that your having a baby soon!

    ReplyDelete