But we spent the morning at the 4th parade which is huge! They have tons of candy and army tanks that sprayed the crowd with water (which was wonderful as it was a million and two degrees!!!!). I was told that they give out chocolate milk.... that convinced me to go but sadly no chocolate milk this year.
After that we went out to the "Farm" where we had lunch, went on a dirt bike ride, and went swimming in the Snake River... which TOH told me afterward has cow pies in it! Lovely! Oh and I got bit by my first red ant.... it was rather weird feeling.
TOH enjoyed his left over fireworks from last year but wished his brothers were there so they could really blow stuff up! I'm a just glad to know that he still has all fingers and toes still intact.
0 comments:
Post a Comment