Monday, June 23, 2008

Surprise!

By now I'm sure everyone knows that I drove home with the Deveraux's and surprised the family and you all have probably seen pictures on their blogs, but I think mine are just as lovely and wanted to post my own..... enjoy!


My little sis and I, aren't we b-e-a-utiful!?!

Mama and me, do you think we could use a little sun?

The brother-in-law, and me- the last time I'll see him for two years- Have fun in Florida!

And this is me- yes I am barefoot (well in this picture I have one shoe!) I only had my wedding skater shoes and flip-flops... I thought barefoot was the best choice, and if nothing else it added to the adventure!


Thanks Dad and Mom for letting me come.... or I guess not kicking me out after I showed up on your door step! I had a blast and can't wait to come back with my hubby in a few weeks!!! ILY

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had fun. when are you going back to WA?? by the way, cute background!

    ReplyDelete