One of our children's favorite movies right now... Scratch that, the only movie our children ever want to watch right now is Peter Pan.
The overall theme is, never growing up. At times I wish this was possible.
I had a really long day, after a night of sleeping on the floor catching a little boy's puke. Devin left early and came home late, then quarantined himself in his room to study.
I was losing it, until I got on Pinterest and started designing MY cabin.
Devin gets his dream job, and for supporting him I get a cabin the way I want, decorated how I want, where I want, with what I want.
Hahaha. Totally selfish here, and just a dream to get me through the long days.
BUT I mentioned it to Devin and we started discussing the possibility.
We discussed how maybe five years out of school, if we are frugal, we could look into it.
AND THEN IT HIT ME.
Five years out of school, Levi will be 15! And if he decides to serve a mission, he could leave at 18. That's only three years of 'cabin memories'!!!!!!!!
They grow so fast, and lately I've been stuck in the long days, not looking at the short years.
Today I choose to enjoy the day with him, all of them, no matter how long the day turns out to be.
0 comments:
Post a Comment