Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Whirlwind

January 13th my mother-in-law flew in.
January 17th Wyatt was born.
January 27th Owen and Kylie's birthday celebration, my mother-in-law flew home, I got mastitis.
February 7th Devin's birthday (we made sushi from raw tuna and survived!)
February 14th mastitis again
February 15th my parents arrived
February 18th Levi's birthday. My parents left.
February 19th I took all four children in for checkups.
February 20th my grandma arrived.
February 23rd grandma leaves.
February 26th we host an end of the quarter party for all D1 (first year Dental students/Devin's classmates).
February 27th my in-laws flew in/possible flare up of mastitis
Febrary 28th Wyatts blessing.
March 5th my in-laws left.
March 7th Devin starts his third quarter/another possible mastitis flare up.

It has been a busy month and a half.
Having four little ones is crazy at the moment but I'm hoping things will settle down with all the visitors gone, and mastitis under better watch (I personally think Wyatt has a lip tie... We'll see at his next appointment).

0 comments:

Post a Comment