Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014

Reading over last year's year end post makes me realize I should be well adjusted to this crazy life we live!
Last year started in Idaho, moved to Washington, and ended in Arizona.
We welcomed little Kylie girl into our family. She learned to roll, crawl, walk, and talk.
The boys grew like crazy. Levi started Kindergarten, via homeschool, is becoming quite the reader, and loves being able to swim all the time. Owen conquered riding a bike without training wheels, overcame his fear of putting his face in the water, and loved being in a joy school.
Devin lost the tip of his finger and was once again rejected from dental school but accepted into a Biomedical accelerated masters program. He kicks off 2015 with a scheduled interview with a dental school in UT.
I just try to keep up with Devin and be supportive. I've enjoyed homeschooling and watching my children grow. I'm nervous for the unknowns of 2015, but know our Heavenly Father is watching over us, just as He has in the past.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Stay tuned to see what crazy adventures we take this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment